Job Title: Instrument Technician
Pay rate: £18.37 per hour (£35,822 pa)
Hours 37hrs per week
Totec is working with a market leader in systems integration solutions, process control and automation. The company, based in Swansea, urgently require a suitably qualified and experienced Instrument Technician to join their highly skilled team of multidiscipline engineers working in the utilities, oil, petrochemicals, cryogenics and metal industries.
- Applicants should have a time served apprenticeship (JIB) or equivalent training and suitable supporting qualifications, minimum of ONC standard (HNC preferable)
- Typical experience of installation, calibration, loop/function testing, inspection and commissioning and traditional maintenance support experience is desirable.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate industrial experience from the Oil & Gas, Chemical, Metals Processing, Utility or similar industry sectors. Differing sector experience to the above may be considered with a view to further training being given.
- Knowledge of PLC and SCADA would be advantageous.
- Possession of Compex is an advantage, but training would be given to candidates who otherwise fully meet the job description.
If you would like more information on this fantastic opportunity then please call and speak to a member of our team at Totec or send your CV to Totec today.
To discuss your requirements please call one of our team of experienced consultants on +44 (01792) 763322
Recruitment Consultancy and Employment Agency providing total staffing solutions throughout the UK.
Unit 1, Tawe Business Village, Phoenix Way, Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA7 9LA
Tel: +44 (01792) 763322
Fax: +44 (01792) 763320
Monday 21 January 2019 - 17:50:21 - Totec Recruitment, All rights reserved. Unit 1, Tawe Business Village, Phoenix Way, Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA7 9LA