Internal Sales Executive
Internal Sales Executive
Salary: Negotiable (Dep on Exp)
Location: Chessington, Kingston Upon Thames
Hours: Full Time
Our client manufactures and provides a range of products and systems for the construction, automotive, acoustic and audio markets, is a global exporter and has been operating high standard of engineering for over a century.
This role will be supporting commercial / technical activity for fabrication arm of business, conducting pro-active sales duties to further support colleagues and continual growth of the business. Reporting to the Depot Manager the role will be primary contact within depot for the sale activities by liaising with external client.
Day to day duties
- Liaison with internal and external customers to manage expectations, and to be an initial point of contact.
- Communicate with detailing & technical teams to ensure accurate customer requirements are received and completed on time.
- Provide quotations to internal and external customers upon request and planning follow up activity as required.
- To submit enquiry / order requests to production with clear time scopes and requirements.
- Reading technical drawings whilst maintaining conversation with external and internal parties to give estimated completion dates / updates.
- Oversee Architectural fabrication area related work with support from depot manager. Liaise with detailing team to provide CNC programs required for ongoing work.
- Monitor the progress of own leads, opportunities. Report back to Depot Manager and Commercial Managers over the progress of current enquiries.
- Build product knowledge and understand fabrication product portfolio to have confidence to liaise with external clients.
- Support line manager to develop and maintain sales.
- Report any negative client issues.
- Make sure financial deadlines are adhered to.
- Sales experience, preferably in roofing and cladding industry.
- Best in class customer service.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Thorough with an eye for detail.
- Reliable, dependable and trustworthy.
- I.T. proficient.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Flexible and committed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever-growing established industrial company. If you feel you meet the criteria of this position, please get in touch with us at Totec.
All calls are handled with strict confidence. Thank you.
To discuss your requirements please call one of our team of experienced consultants on +44 (01792) 763322
Recruitment Consultancy and Employment Agency providing total staffing solutions throughout the UK.
Unit 1, Tawe Business Village, Phoenix Way, Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA7 9LA
Tel: +44 (01792) 763322
Fax: +44 (01792) 763320
Wednesday 19 December 2018 - 13:30:48 - Totec Recruitment, All rights reserved. Unit 1, Tawe Business Village, Phoenix Way, Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA7 9LA