Design Manager – Design and Build
£60,000 - £80,000 per annum DOE
We’ve have a great opportunity for an experienced Design Manager to join an Design and Build Contractor in London, working on high profile residential schemes encompassing multiple block up to 20 story’s. Our client’s is a national builder and their portfolio spans from traditional building contracts, new builds, fit out and renovations, to the design and build of large scale landmark developments. They continue to set standards in the industry through the speed and quality of our construction.
- Hold a tertiary degree in Construction or Architecture
- Managing the design process using his/her commercial, contractual, programme/time awareness and technical expertise;
- Experienced on working on high-rise residential projects in the UK
- Strong relationship building skills
- The ability to run multi-disciplined team of sub-contractors via the Site Team.
- Encouraging and inspiring design consultants to produce their best work using their full flair, experience, resources and talents in a cost-effective way.
- Good team player
- Ensuring the design process recognises current legislation, standards and codes of practice, where appropriate.
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Striving to eliminate health and safety risks in the design and financial risks during construction.
- Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeps pace with project timescales.
On offer for the right role is a competitive remuneration and benefits, also our client is a growing business so there will always be internal opportunities to progress in your career.
To discuss your requirements please call one of our team of experienced consultants on +44 (01792) 763322
Recruitment Consultancy and Employment Agency providing total staffing solutions throughout the UK.
Unit 1, Tawe Business Village, Phoenix Way, Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA7 9LA
Tel: +44 (01792) 763322
Fax: +44 (01792) 763320
Wednesday 18 July 2018 - 21:16:42 - Totec Recruitment, All rights reserved. Unit 1, Tawe Business Village, Phoenix Way, Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA7 9LA