£55,000 - £85,000 per annum DOE
A fantastic career opportunity has a arisen for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor who’s interested in taking his/her career to the next level by joining a Main Contractor building large residential projects. Our client services both the New Build and Interiors space within the Commercial and Education sectors. This role will initially be a support role integrating in the commercial team but will offer career progression at a speedy rate.
- The ideal candidate will have a good quantity surveying background and Degree level qualified in Quantity Surveying.
- Must have working experience on either New Build or Fitout/Refurb Projects.
- Ideally at least two years’ experience working for a Main Contractor.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
On offer is career development through mentoring and training which comes with the potential to work on projects overseas and of course a competitive rate of pay.
To discuss your requirements please call one of our team of experienced consultants on +44 (01792) 763322
Recruitment Consultancy and Employment Agency providing total staffing solutions throughout the UK.
Unit 1, Tawe Business Village, Phoenix Way, Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA7 9LA
Tel: +44 (01792) 763322
Fax: +44 (01792) 763320
Wednesday 18 July 2018 - 21:18:10 - Totec Recruitment, All rights reserved. Unit 1, Tawe Business Village, Phoenix Way, Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA7 9LA