Wage: £24,537 to £29,217 per annum
Hours: 38.75 hours / week Mon-Thurs 08.00am – 16.30pm & Friday 08.00am - 13:30pm
Our client is a leading process plant manufacturer who are urgently looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to work in their busy engineering workshop on the outskirts of Swansea. This vacancy provides an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established and growing company that provides engineering expertise primarily to the pharmaceutical, food, beverage and environmental industries.
- Experience in all turning, boring surfacing, threading, drilling and some milling operations
- .Ability to use and read engineering drawings and all precision measuring tools
- Ability to use and knowledge of holding devices, fixtures, clamping, place and secure parts.
- Ability to maintain accuracy to required tolerances, drawings, and specifications.
- Experience in CNC Programming. Fanuc/Siemens/Heidenhain/Prototrak
- CAD experience would be advantageous
- Ability to select correct tools for the application.
- Must adhere to good safety practice consistently.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills.Essential
- Must be time-served with relevant experience.
- Experienced in all turning, boring surfacing, threading, drilling and some milling operations and Fanuc Control
For further information on this role please telephone our team at Totec in the strictest confidence. Alternatively send your CV directly to Totec today.
To discuss your requirements please call one of our team of experienced consultants on +44 (01792) 763322
Recruitment Consultancy and Employment Agency providing total staffing solutions throughout the UK.
Unit 1, Tawe Business Village, Phoenix Way, Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA7 9LA
Tel: +44 (01792) 763322
Fax: +44 (01792) 763320
Monday 19 November 2018 - 00:44:40 - Totec Recruitment, All rights reserved. Unit 1, Tawe Business Village, Phoenix Way, Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA7 9LA