Vacancy Reference: D/AP/GR
DetailsOur client specialises in the fabrication and supply of customised stainless steel systems, process components and tube & pipe fittings for several industries.
We are seeking an experienced Draughtsman to join a busy team in a role that is both interesting and varied.
Skills and Attributes Required:
Fully skilled in 3D Inventor
Good working knowledge of System Builds and Process Piping
Experienced in reading and understanding drawings.
Excellent admin and organisational skills including Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
Qualification to HND or similar in Computer Aided Design is vital.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Generation and amendments to customer drawings using Inventor 2013 and familiarity with Vault 2013.
• Design of process flow diagrams, part and general arrangement drawings.
• Maintain drawing logs, spreadsheets & general administrative functions.
• Assist with supervision of construction of plant in workshops and liaison with project and workshop personnel.
• To comply with working practices as laid down for the Drawing Office and with the Company's ISO 9001:2000 Quality Systems.
Benefits include a Company Pension Scheme and 5 weeks holiday per annum, salary is competitive.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity please contact a member of our team or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply direct.
For further information about this vacancy
please call Totec Recruitment on 01792 763322
or apply online
Copyright © 2013 Totec Recruitment - The Leading Consultancy and Employment Agency for Jobs, Based in Swansea, South Wales, UK All rights reserved