Electrical Design Engineer
Vacancy Reference: ED/O/SHMB
Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
Duration: Permanent (would consider a contractor looking for a 6 month contract)
Start Date: Immediate
Working for a national engineering company who
specialise is the design and supply of packaged process equipment; fuel gas
treatment packages and metering systems for the Petrochemical Industry. We
are seeking an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to work across the company
within the Proposals, Projects & Engineering Teams.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Detailed electrical design work throughout the life of each project in support of the Project Manager.
· Conceptual electrical scope at the proposals stage to determine safe & economical build.
· Preparation of documentation relating to electrical systems, instrumentation hook up, creation of electrical wiring diagram and schematics. Document review and checking of electrical designs.
· Organising the purchasing & expediting of goods & services and controlling sub-contractors and suppliers in support of the project manager.
· Understanding of hazardous areas and the design of equipment for use in hazardous areas.
· Working closely with Instrumentation and Control engineers to ensure package continuity and functionality.
· A background in the Oil and Gas industry would be highly desirable
· Familiar with Industry Codes & European Standards
· Proficient with AutoCAD
· Proven track record in reviewing and checking electrical design drawings and documentation
· Chartered Engineer status would be an advantage
· Experience with instrumentation would be an advantage
· It is expected that applicants will be used to working within a fast moving production environment with typical contract values of between £1m and £10m.
For further information on this role
please telephone our team in the strictest confidence on 01792 763322 and will
be happy to discuss it directly. Alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
For further information about this vacancy
please call Totec Recruitment on 01792 763322
or apply online
Copyright © 2013 Totec Recruitment - The Leading Consultancy and Employment Agency for Jobs, Based in Swansea, South Wales, UK All rights reserved