Salary: £14 per hour
Hours: Full Time
Our client based in Swansea is a specialist provider of pumping systems and equipment for water and waste water application. They are looking for a hardworking, suitably qualified candidate with a solid engineering background and previous supervisory experience.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team, not only possessing strong leadership qualities but will also be hands on whilst overseeing a close knit team on installation, repair and maintenance projects.
- Solid engineering background, water industry experience an advantage.
- Completed a mechanical apprenticeship.
- Supervisory experience.
- Time management and ability to prioritise at busy times
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
- You should also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Driving licence, preferably clean with own transport.
This is an urgent vacancy if you wish to be considered for this role please contact Mike at Totec alternatively send your CV direct to Totec today
To discuss your requirements please call one of our team of experienced consultants on +44 (01792) 763322
Unit 1, Tawe Business Village, Phoenix Way, Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA7 9LA
Tel: +44 (01792) 763322
Fax: +44 (01792) 763320
Wednesday 24 January 2018 - 07:06:52 - Totec Recruitment, All rights reserved. Unit 1, Tawe Business Village, Phoenix Way, Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea, SA7 9LA